The Director/Manager/Vice President of Marketing, as part of the Ropella Group senior leadership team, will be a dynamic, highly motivated individual who is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets. Specific responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales and business development; and, hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of the overall marketing staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as key marketing person for the Ropella Group companies, providing support in the area of marketing strategy and management. Design, establish and maintain a management information system, including physical and electronic files, for the department or leaders. Prepare reports as directed.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve system and goals.
- Provides leadership and/or supports the design, development, and implementation of products and service lines.
- Oversees and provides direction for market and competitor analysis.
- Provides leadership, direction and management of the market research function.
- Creates an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function to track measure and analyze performance.
- Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, supports marketing plan objectives and manages effective expenditures and resources.
- Provides input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Provides marketing skills and expertise to the Ropella Group by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Prepares presentations to explain the Ropella Group’s current and future strategies.
- Master’s degree in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in marketing.
- Must work effectively in front of Senior-level information technology executives, Board of Advisors, Ropella clients, executives, and senior leaders of affiliated institutions and enterprises.
- Required upon hire to sign a non-compete agreement, a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace agreement.
Download Opportunity PDF »
Learn more about this opportunity, Ropella, our team members, the clients we serve, corporate culture, and more!
|Download Skill Survey|
|Download Standards of Behavior|
|Thank you for your interest.|