The Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Assistant, as part of the Ropella media team, will be a dynamic, highly motivated individual with a solid background in print and digital design. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and strategic thinker who will work closely with various senior leaders.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or other related design discipline.
- Must have 3-5 years of related professional work experience, showcased in an online portfolio.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specializing in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge of Power Point.
- Must be VERY STRONG in InDesign and have samples to prove it.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent memory and organizational abilities.
- Must be a self-starter, think-on-your-feet, jack-of-all-trades type of individual.
- Solid understanding of print design and the printing process to ensure brand continuity.
- Solid understanding of digital design.
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints is a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing and social media management is a plus.
- Develop creative designs for marketing, advertising and special projects.
- Create and deliver digital Opportunity Marketing Pieces, case studies, white papers, executive bios, digital ads, sales brochures, social media content, web content and proposals.
- Support all members of the Ropella Group in the day-to-day functions of digital media relations and the satisfaction of client needs.
- Ensure messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Set personal priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Regularly back up, manage and maintain graphic assets library and archives.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Ask for clarification and/or training as needed.
- Understand technical requirements of relevant software products and other design tools.
An absolute condition of employment:
- Required upon hire to sign a non-compete agreement, a drug-free workplace agreement and an agreement not to use tobacco products of any kind while on the job.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are open and flexible based on your experience.
- This position is currently a full-time position, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, with one hour for lunch; however, additional or different hours may occur on an as-needed basis.
- Joining the Ropella Group is like joining a new family. We work together, we learn together and we play together! Headquartered in Milton, Florida, our state-of-the-art office is a thriving center for fostering professional career development, as we work with clients all over the globe. Click here to learn more about your new career at Ropella!
How to apply:
- If you meet the requirements for this position, please send your resume, portfolio link and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Download Opportunity PDF »
Learn more about this opportunity, Ropella, our team members, the clients we serve, corporate culture, and more!
|Download Skill Survey|
|Download Standards of Behavior|
|Thank you for your interest.|