Provide clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts receivables. To also perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the company leadership to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist with client proposal development.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Maintain up-to-date invoice tracking system.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate invoice payments.
- Provide financial reports according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account receivables record keeping and reconciliations.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Investigate and resolve customer invoicing queries.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or mail.
- Collect data and prepare monthly financial reports.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Manage general administration projects as requested by leadership.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and/or general administrative duties.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Information management software experience.
- Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and emotional intelligence.
- Sense of urgency.
- Tenacious, energetic and driven to succeed.
- Strong customer service and follow up skills.
- Trustworthy, honest and high level of integrity.
Download Opportunity PDF »
Learn more about this opportunity, Ropella, our team members, the clients we serve, corporate culture, and more!
|Download Skill Survey|
|Download Standards of Behavior|
|Thank you for your interest.|