Meet Our Executive Search Consultants »
What some of our Executive Search Consultants have to say about us!
A career in executive search can be one of the most dynamic, satisfying and financially rewarding professions. At Ropella, we aim to grow great companies through sourcing, recruiting, and helping our clients hire SMART. If you want to be a part of a team that matches the right company with the right hire - Ropella is the organization for you.
Help Ropella grow great companies by recruiting and evaluating prospective candidates and assisting and advising Client Relationship Managers. It is the primary responsibility of the ESC to provide qualified candidates, find networking contacts, and source business development leads. As an executive search consultant, you will develop relationships and trust with potential candidates and employers. All ESC’s need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, and be well organized.
For any ESC, a constant desire to learn and grow is a requirement. This role is fast-paced and an exciting opportunity to work with leading organizations within the Chemical and High Technology industries.
- Fill positions for clients through proactive executive search.
- Target potential candidates for assignments through headhunting, referrals, and networking activities in line with the client’s needs.
- Develop pool of qualified candidates for each assignment by:
- Making a minimum of 50 recruiting calls a day
- Recruiting at least 3 candidates per day on a particular assignment
- Receiving a minimum of 1 new networking contact per call
- Build relationships with potential candidates and clients in the Chemical and High Technology industries as well as attending tradeshows and other industry functions.
- Conduct basic internet research to locate prospective candidates or obtain information on existing candidates.
- Encourage qualified prospective candidates to apply for particular assignments.
- Assist candidates to better understand how their expertise and experience qualifies them for particular roles.
- Stay abreast and make others aware of trends and developments in business, and also tracks changes within specialty areas of interest.
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with:
- Assesses the qualifications of candidates based on the ESC’s interaction and knowledge of the candidate
- Schedule interviews
- Data entry
- Package of candidates for submission to clients
- Update job/industry knowledge by: participating in educational opportunities; professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Additional Possible Responsibilities
- Training of other new Associates, Research Associates, Administrative Assistants, and ESCs
- Collect and maintain resource materials
- Become involved in specialty industry practice meetings and communications, and other special projects
Skills and Qualifications
- College degree preferred
- 3 years business experience preferred
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that will be exhibited by:
- Being comfortable making cold calls
- Effective networking skills
- Day-to-day email communications
- Networking skills
- Proven ability and motivation to sell
- Computer literate and operational
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Confidentiality and honesty
- Team player
- Strong analytic abilities
- Professional, committed to quality service, and client satisfaction
- Demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness, and dependability
Download Opportunity PDF »
Learn more about this opportunity, Ropella, our team members, the clients we serve, corporate culture, and more!
Download So You Want to be a Headhunter? »
What essential abilities does it take to be a successful Executive Search Consultant?
|Download Skill Survey|
|Download Standards of Behavior|
|Thank you for your interest.|